Pages

21 October 2013

Lonely Planet's 1000 Ultimate









Finally(!) they arrived. It's been quite some time since I ordered these 3 books from Lonely Planet, and this morning the postman finally had a long awaited little package (when I say little I mean they'd put these 3 not too big books in a huge bag which could easily fit me, my parents, and the rest of my town) for me.
From a blog post over on MariĆ«t's blog I learned of the 3 for 2 offer (which is apparently still available), so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get my hands on the 3 books from Lonely Planet's 1000 Ultimate series: Experiences, Sights, Adventures.
This series combines two of the things I enjoy the most; books and travelling, so I'm very excited to look through these and I've already started marking pages mentioning anything of Vietnam, Thailand, and India.

12 comments:

  1. I bet this will be an exciting read! BTW, when are you leaving? :)

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think so! Actually I just confirmed my tickets the other day, and I'll be leaving the 4th of January 2014! :-D

      Delete
  2. Ohh Laura how exciting! Will you be in Thailand somewhere between 4 - 20 january? And it's great you ordered the ultimate series. They are great for dreaming away and planning trips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Laura how exciting! Will you be in Thailand somewhere between 4 - 20 january? And it's great you ordered the ultimate series. They are great for dreaming away and planning trips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not, I wont be going to Thailand until a bit later on.
      Ahh yes! Just by looking through the books today I've decided on at least 10 countries I have to go to soon! :-)

      Delete
  4. wow, look so interesting! I'm not such a book-person, but I think I would enjoy reading these :D

    ✿ ✿
    johannasartwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, these are great for just looking through. :-)

      Delete
  5. it's great! congratulations! you wanna follow each other? let me know! I wait for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing! I always think of these as just coffee table books to look through but Im sure they are FULL of wonderful travel ideas.

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great! I can't even count how many new mental travel notes I've made since getting these yesterday. ;-)

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x