Pages

5 October 2013

Capture the Colour


The lovely Mariët from Your Inspiration Blog tagged me in a photo blogging challenge by Travel Supermarket. The challenge goes under the name "Capture the Colour" and basically you're supposed to show five of your favourite travel photos in the colour categories: red, blue, green, yellow and white. After that you have to nominate 5 other bloggers as well. I absolutely love this idea and I nominate:

Renate - Randombloggen
Nicky - Zeeb Likes It
Sandra - Reisedagboka
Hannah - B.L.A.B.
And last but not least: Wander Bug

I hope you guys are up for this challenge. I have to say I really enjoyed it and ended up spending a good chunk of my day looking through years of good memories.

You can read more about the competition right here and see some absolutely stunning photos as well!
Red | Saw these cute little houses in Prague earlier this year on our interrail trip. This whole area of houses had red roofs and as you can see it continues far into the city. 


Blue | Found this adorable blue church in Bratislava, Slovakia while just wandering about the city. 
Green | This photo is back from 2010 where my parents, my brother and I went to Florida to visit our family. We found this cute plant version of Lady and the Tramp when we visited Epcot.




Yellow | I'm not sure what this building is, but I saw it in Zagreb, Croatia and thought it looked pretty cool.






















White | I couldn't help but find it a little funny when I saw this groom dragging his bride along the streets of Prague.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me in this! I love that you have the blue church in here! I've been there as my friends parents got married in that church!! It's a beautiful place!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem - I'm excited to see what you come up with! :-D
      Actually there was a wedding taking place while I saw it, but I'd have loved to see it inside as well.

      Delete
  2. love your blog. following by now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for tagging me, this sounds like so much fun!!
    Gives me an excuse to look through some old photos.
    I love the Lady and The Tramp hedges.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really fun! But beware; it can be really time consuming. ;-) When you first start looking through photos it's hard to stop again, haha.

      Delete
  4. Hah, cool! Those green dogs are super cute, they represent green very weel :D!
    Have a lovely Sunday.

    xxhttp://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I also think they're pretty cool. ;-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination! I had a blast going through my old travel photos xD

    I love your entries btw! I actually visited that little blue church when I was in Bratislava this august. It was SO cute, both inside and out! Like something from a fairytale :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm excited to see your entry! :-D

      I'd have loved to see the church inside even if it was just half as cute as it was outside. ;-)

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x