Pages

10 May 2013

Ted Baker SS13 Blogger Competition

I'm not sure how long this competition has been running, but I've seen quite a few people create a look. It's all for a spring/summer competition hosted by Ted Baker promising the winner a £75 Ted Baker gift voucher - pretty sure that most people would appreciate that.
All you have to do is choose 3 of your favourite pieces at tedbaker.com and tell why you picked exactly that outfit and when you would wear it - you can read more about the competition and take part here before it ends the 22nd of May.
I don't own anything by Ted Baker - mainly because it's a bit too expensive - but they've come out with some great clothes lately, and I especially like all their prints.

Ted Baker SS13


As I said I really like their prints so of course I'd have to incorporate that into my look. Therefore I chose these lovely printed shorts and paired them with a bright orange pleated top, which adds a lot of colour to the outfit - in my opinion that's absolutely perfect for spring. With all this colour on the clothes I chose some black leather sandals with a block heel to tone it down a notch.
I feel this outfit is perfect for spring and summer when the weather gets a bit on the warmer side (and who doesn't get just a bit happier when wearing a bright orange colour?). Because this outfit isn't too dressy I think it's perfect for a day out in the city - possibly shopping - or at a casual BBQ/garden party if the weather allows it.

Have a great weekend, everybody. :-)

17 comments:

  1. I love those shorts! want them. ;)
    Check out my blog, and I hope You could follow me ;)
    http://nbyen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the shorts as well! :-) I'll check out your blog right away! x

      Delete
  2. Wow good luck in the competition lovely.. I love everything you chose, and hope you win xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much sweety! :-) x

      Delete
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog.
    LOVE these sandals. Good luck!
    Definitely doing this post soon! x

    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot - please tell me if you do! ;-) x

      Delete
  4. love the top!

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun contest!! i really love the printed shorts, too- you can never go wrong with a floral prints. and i LOVE the shoes, i've been looking for an affordable pair like that for ages. i feel like they'd dress up any look :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the shoes are awesome as well - they're just not too cheap as they're £130. But agreed, they're so pretty! :-) x

      Delete
  6. Hi hun,

    Loving the shorts. And they match the orange blouse so well too!
    I love your blog and am now following you on GFC & bloglovin'.

    I'm currently having a giveaway at my blog for a beauty hamper and it would mean so much if you checked it out!
    I look forward to your next post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hi-beauties-i-wanted-to-bring-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much! I'll go take a look right now. :-) x

      Delete
  7. Very cool! I love the outfit you chose! Good luck with the competition :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha thanks!!!
    i like the outfit!
    xoxo

    http://idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes
    I'm following you now
    Hope you can follow back!

    Lots of love,

    April
    www.freakdelafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're absolutely gorgeous! And if I had like £100 to spare I'd love to buy them. ;-)
      And thank you! I'll head over to your blog right away! x

      Delete
  10. the sandals are absolutely gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always lust over all the ted baker clothes in john lewis! they have so many nice things in at the moment X

    39augusts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x